Search results

1. Tbucket

AC Condensation line drain

Thanks JerryR and Fitter30, I didn't even think of adding the float switch. Thanks for the link JerryR. What kind of float switch are you using for the pan? something like this: https://www.supplyhouse.com/DiversiTech-CC-1-DIVERSITECH-Condensate-Cop-Drain-Pan-Switch
  2. Tbucket

AC Condensation line drain

Just moved and noticed the 2 AC condensation lines are tied together, I think there suppose to be separate with there own P traps? Is my planned set up ok in the pic? The line goes about 14' to the right of the picture - straight out the side of the house and 90* down to the dirt, I plan to run...
  3. Tbucket

Painting above tub tile

I'm putting in a bathtub and want to do tile up to the shower head and paint above that. Right now I have CB board up to the ceiling with the joints filled with alkali resistant mesh and thinset. I plan to redgard (no vapor barrier behind CB), do I redgard up to where the tile will stop or go...
  4. Tbucket

How to connect IPS to NPT.

Found this thread searching since I'm currently in the same boat using the same faucet. My faucet is going through the tile wall and needs to connect to the copper lines. I think I'm going to use the adaptors Mark suggested and add a 90* elbow on the end to drop down to the copper lines, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks