Search results

1. Russ13

Attic Plumbing Cover

So the wife wanted the shower head to come out of the ceiling and for that to happen it has to go into the attic. It's not a long run(4'-5'). I knew this was going to be a challenge because I didn't want any way for the pipes to freeze if we had a cold winter. So I came up with a box to insulate...
  2. Russ13

No water to shower head/spray.

I'm at a loss on this. I have water good to the valve. I took the cartridge out and opened the valves and I get hot/cold coming out. When I place the cartridge and open the valves and diverter I don't get any water coming out of sprayer or ceiling outlets?? It would have to be something with the...
  3. Russ13

Shower Valve cutout

Hello. I was wondering if I would need to cut out the wall board/tile out to the screw valves on the temp control valve or can I just cut just enough around the temp control guard? Would I ever need to use those?? As of now, it looks like they are set all the way out. I assume they are for water...
  4. Russ13

Shower remodel

I'm changing a shower, fiberglass, insert to a tiled shower. I'm expanding the shower around 3" wider so I have to move the 1 1/2" stack that is "inline" with the shower drain( around 2/3 feet from the shower drain). The stack is in the wall where the shower supply line is located. My question...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks