Search results

1. EGL

Price-Phister Shower Valve / hot=cold; cold=hot

I had a plumber install a new Price-Pfister shower valve in our bathroom remodel a couple of weeks ago. I have finished the tile today and was testing the valve and the water is hot immediately after turning it on, and cold when the valve is all the way open. In looking at the instruction...
  2. EGL

I got a droopy tub spout; can I bend it?

We're in the midst of our bathroom remodel, which entailed ripping everything out to the studs and joists and starting over. As part of that, we had a new shower value, spout, and head plumbed into the tub/shower combo. The plumbing is all copper, and the plumber did what looked like a good...
  3. EGL

Wax ring confusion - which one?

I'm in the process of installing a new toilet (Kohler Wellworth 4620-0) in our bathroom remodel. I have the new flange installed in the 3" pvc wasteline. I got a Fluidmaster No. 3 wax ring, which it says are for 3" and 4" waste lines. I thought I would test fit it to the flange just to see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks