Search results

1. crabby_old_dude

Sanitary tee vent usage on a 45

Hello, I've been searching around and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I have a 2" dry vent and trying to branch down to vent a sink and the space behind my top plate is tight. Am I allowed to run a sanitary tee on a 45 like in this picture. The pipe slopes down to the right...
  2. crabby_old_dude

Under counter water filter in basement

Hello All, I bought an under counter sediment filter to feed the fridge, where we get all our drinking water from. I was going to initially going to put the filter in a cabinet next to the fridge, but it's a bit big and don't want to waste the space. I'm toying with the possibility of...
  3. crabby_old_dude

Can't get supply elbow flush with tile.

I'm just about finished installing a new tile shower and I'm having trouble installing the decorative supply elbow so that it is flush with the tile. A 2 inch nipple is too short to thread and a 2 1/2 is too long, it sits off the tile about a 1/4 inch. The rough in is fixed to a 2x4 so it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks