Search results

1. bigb56

Cast Iron from toilet.

Yes there was a 2" vent at the elbow. I couldn't see it from where I could get to, the plumber's helper was able to squeeze all the way in there
  2. bigb56

Single hole bath faucet water line replacement

I had a Kohler lav faucet spring a leak at one of those lines. I had to get a small socket (10mm?) and cut it to fashion a sort of deep line wrench with a slot wide enough to fit over the supply line, which I then welded to a handle. Works great to get the line off Kohler faucets but then I...
  3. bigb56

Cast Iron from toilet.

House built in 1952, I can see they had to use 2-90 degree fittings back to back from the closet bend to get down to the proper level, is this standard with today's ABS or can the closet bend be fitted with a length of 4" straight pipe to bring it to the proper level? What about two 45s instead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks