Search results

1. morzh

Cannot remove a kitchen faucet: the under-counter nut is inside a can

Thanks guys, you put my mind to rest. A friend might have the tool; if not it is $10 online. Best Mike
  2. morzh

OK< here's a Moen I found. https://www.moen.com/shared/docs/product-specifications/87017sp.pdf If you look at it, it seems that the hole is sized for the threaded tube, it's not the 1-1/2" . This document is not very good but it is from Moen website. If this is what I think it won't work for a...
  3. morzh

Terry So what is under that can? What centers it all to the hole? The threaded tube is narrow.
  4. morzh

Reach4, Terry just posted what I have. Looks exactly the same. Since the photo is taken axial to the outer cylinder (what I called the can) I cannot tell if it is as deep as mine, might be the same.
  5. morzh

Terry! this is EXACTLY what I have! You do not need the photo - this is it. Have to tell you (I had Moens before and loved them) - this is a crappy Moen, if this is what I have. Cheap plastic. So, next question is: if I were to, well, manhandle that thin and break away the top and then maybe it...
  6. morzh

Hi! I am in a quandary: my old faucet wend bad and I cannot seem to remove it. I bought a standard one-hole faucet with 1-1/2" stem. Now when trying to remove the old faucet I found that underneath the counter instead of a wide nut there is a metal can that the hot/cold pipes and the pull-out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks