Search results

1. JohnDill

Wall Hung toilet replacment leaks from Waste outlet

Thanks I will give that a try and report back the results.
  2. JohnDill

Wall Hung toilet replacment leaks from Waste outlet

I had an existing wall hung toilet that went out. Bought a new Gerber and took down the old one put up the gerber. It leaks like there is no gasket installed. The gasket is 3/4 thick. Does the surface of the carrier look correct? Where should I start to fix this. Thanks
  3. JohnDill

New Tub install does faucet get roughed in before or After tile

I have a drop in tub going to install then have tile man install tile. Have a Delta RP23601 faucet can it be roughed in before the tile or should it be after? The faucet is going in the deck not the tub. Instructions say for up to 1 1/4 so I have to make sure the finished deck is not...
  4. JohnDill

Is there a better way to vent this

Thanks Yes the first fixture is the shower. That will be easier then a dry vent on each one.
  5. JohnDill

Plan to run by some experts

Thanks for pointing that out I meant to:
  6. JohnDill

Plan to run by some experts

I am suppose to be under the IRC plumbing code. This is an addition to an existing house I thought I would run a 3 inch main line use wyes to catch the toilet with 3 inch run a 2 inch vent for the toilet to the wall and up to the attic, then a 2 inch line off the 3 inch main for the shower...
  7. JohnDill

Have a house with Wall Hung Toilets

Here it is. The basement where it is located has cinder block walls so the carrier is very solid.
  8. JohnDill

Thanks for the advice. I had not set a wall hung toilet in 30 years back when I was in the plumbing trade. I felt rusty. It went in fine and flushes great. I did not remember 30 years ago only tightening three bolts and hand tightening the fourth but I did that and it worked well.
  9. JohnDill

I ordered an American Standard Glenwall VorMax 1.28 GPF Will that work well or is the Gerber much better. After I ordered I thought I should check.
  10. JohnDill

It was built in 1969 and the Wall hung is American Standard. I want to replace one it looks to be original to the house it is gravity with a tank and a weak flush. How do you determine if a wall hung toilet will fit the carrier? What are the things to note and watch for? Thanks
  11. JohnDill

Do I have to revent

I was not clear but you were I understand what you are saying and it answered my question. Thanks
  12. JohnDill

Do I have to revent

Ranch style house. I have a 4 inch pipe running vertically from the roof to the basement It has no drains connected to it on the first floor or above. I need to connect a toilet, and a tub and shower to this 4 inch then connect it back to the exiting pipe in the basement. I am planning on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks