Search results

1. Gadetlady

Takagi vs. Rinnai vs. Navien - any thoughts?

We recently moved from CA to TX and I want to replace our new home's tank heaters with tankless (gas). In CA, we had Takagi since the early 2000s, so that's all I know. One plumber recommended Rinnai over Takagi, and another came in with a quote for Navien ... and when I asked how much for...
  2. Gadetlady

Need advice on a whole-house water filtration system

I have recently moved from CA to TX, and need to install a whole-house water filtration system on our new home. I actually need two, because my parents are moving too and want one in their home. We are in North Texas - Irving to be exact - and my dad got a hold of a company who wants to sell...
  3. Gadetlady

Can anyone help me with a question about pool water?

I'm at a loss and hoping someone on this forum can help. We have an in-ground pool which gets sediment in it and I can't figure out what it is. My pool guy doesn't have an answer either. It settles on the floor of the pool, is opaque, and kicks up like dust whenever I swim. I call it "fish...
  4. Gadetlady

Need advice on a water softener

I am a total newbie, so I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge on this issue. I am looking for a water softener (or non-salt solution) for my house. We currently have a LifeSource filter (came with the house, purchased about 20 years ago), and we do change the filter every few years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks