Search results

1. JimEsp

Can I drain two clothes washers and a shower with a 2" pipe?

I think you guys realize the power that you wield ... knowing that your advice will cause some poor sap like myself to have to cut out and redo a bunch of work that I thought was finished ... and I am extremely grateful for each and every one of your expert comments! I have seen some shoddy...
  2. JimEsp

Can I drain two clothes washers and a shower with a 2" pipe?

First off, I would like to thank Terry and all of the contributors to this forum for sharing your expertise. Most of what I know about plumbing I learned here ... and I still have a lot to learn. I would like to drain a top floor clothes washer, a basement clothes washer, and a basement shower...
  3. JimEsp

Slight bend in 4" PVC Pipe?

I'm replacing some ancient 4" cast iron pipe with 4" Sch 40 PVC. I noticed that the old cast iron pipe has a slight bend in it. If I run the replacement PVC with no bends, after about 10 feet I reach a joint where the pipes meet at around 83 degrees. Is it okay to flex the PVC pipe slightly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks