Search results

1. BoarFart

Help plugging up old ABS drain pipe found in backyard

Well the couplings held up during the past few rain events, so at this point I am thinking it is fixed. I still need to get those hangers to try that black magic witching and see where exactly this line is going. Thanks again to everyone for the help, you guys are all awesome.
  2. BoarFart

In cutting passed the broken bits I acquired a fully in tact piece for ease of measurement. The exterior measurement is appx 4.25" and the thickness is appx .13". I installed a pressure nozzle on my garden hose and shoved it down the outlet side until I hit the blockage. I let it sit there for a...
  3. BoarFart

Wow, thank you everyone for all the help. Terry, I would not have known that was you in the video! Here is where I am at. The pipe is appx. 4" inside diameter and .16" thick. I went to my local Fernco warehouse and they supplied me with two 4" couplings and a small length of pipe to replace the...
  4. BoarFart

I will run down to Harbor Freight and pick up a digital caliper. You can see the difference in size from a current 4" Fernco coupling I took a picture of.
  5. BoarFart

I live at the bottom of a big hill with numerous homes above me. On Thanksgiving we had a heavy rain event and water started coming up out of the ground where I am pointing in the pictures below. It overflowed and completely ruined my pool water and then began to pool up on the side of my house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks