Search results

1. Supr

Solder and flux recommendation

hi, this might be a simple question but wanted to get some advice from the pros. i havent soldered in years and the flux and solder that i used to use was great but when i used it yesterday it wouldn't flow for crap. i cleaned the solder before using it but still. ended up throwing it away...
  2. Supr

Laundry room headaches

Hi, hoping someone can give me some advice. Working on my in-laws laundry room. its poured concrete room 9x8. Had a 2" drain put in when the concrete was poured and proper vent through the roof. We're in the process of renovating the room and installing a tankless water heater. well, we found...
  3. Supr

Softener. Time for replacement

hi, new here and first time actually replacing my softener. first of all, I'm so glad i found this site. its by FAR the most informative i have found. and not having pushy salespeople is a big plus. so, i currently have a GE GNPR40L00 which i cant really seem to find any info for. I've had it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks