Search results

1. Hiren

Brown rusty water after chlorination

Thank you all for the response and guidance...after a total 4 hours of flushing finally, water got cleared...
  2. Hiren

Brown rusty water after chlorination

Hi All , I really need expert advice.... I have a iron bacteria and manganese problem in well. i live in North New jersey. Our area is known for iron problem. I tested well and it came 0.3 ppm iron and 0.256 ppm manganese... we had very bad odor and color issue. I added 3 qt. clorox diluted...
  3. Hiren

Softener Drain Air Gap Recommendations

I cut a strip out of milk gallon jug and it's flexible enough to put in that side opening of the air gap will eliminate spraying and also leave enough slack for purpose of the airgap . If any sewer backs up it will allow coming outside from opening.
  4. Hiren

Softener Drain Air Gap Recommendations

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Keeney-Manufacturing-Company-2-in-Plastic-Water-Softener-Air-Gap-PP855-69/204374532?mtc=Shopping-B-FBT-G-Multi-NA-Multi-NA-Feed-PLA-Catchall-NA-NA&cm_mmc=Shopping-B-FBT-G-Multi-NA-Multi-NA-Feed-PLA-Catchall-NA-NA-71700000014585962-58700001236285396-92700010802552406&gc...
  5. Hiren

Water system recommendation for manganese and iron removal

somehow i cant attached file. It's keep throwing error like" file is too big"
  6. Hiren

Hi Please see attached my well water testing report from 2016 & 2019(last page). from 2016 test report from 2019
  7. Hiren

How quiet is a Rinnai tankless, *really*?

I have installed RUC98IN back in Nov 2017. Not even notice its running while standing withing 5 to 10 ft distance. Little humming noise like gaming PC fan noise.
  8. Hiren

Yes. I just tested the water ,w e bought a house in 2016 Sept. It's been smelly water sice 206 we bought our house.
  9. Hiren

Where to buy Fleck 5810?

Also interested in Newjersey, please.
  10. Hiren

Hi, I live in north jersey (New Jersy) and well water. We have a problem with black algae in cold water supply and brown,yellowish and red stain in toilet and sink. Also, water has a foul smell. The water softener system is 12 years old and its local portasoft system 48K grain with Autotrol 255...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks