Search results

1. Efrain

Help with well pressure!!

what are main advantages/disadvantages of a 3 wire vs a 2 wire. it would be a lot more work that i really dont want to do but may do it if its better. do they offer these premade or would i have to create something out of a PVC or something? that is a good idea!!! i will do it as soon as i...
  2. Efrain

Reach4, this is technically the 3rd time i have had issues with it so, i plan to take it out and examine it along with measuring the length of pipe , i will update everyone. i however want to have the new pump ready to put in..... is it possible to get "too" much pump? what if i go ahead and...
  3. Efrain

my thought exactly, so i plan to go out there and yank on it every day or so to see if it getting lighter. this will let me know when it might be ok to flip pressure back to 40/60 ... correct????
  4. Efrain

Well Pressure Help

For those that may have not been following my previous post. i am in bit of a pickle and need some advice. flash forward to recent events: i have a 405 ft 6" deep well with tag stating a yield of 1 gpm ... 20 gallon pressure tank with an original 40/60 pressure setup Two months ago.... we...
  5. Efrain

Reach4, I think you may be on to something. after this incident a year ago .... we left the house for a weekend to go visit the inlaws and when we came back everything was normal.... i even cranked the pressure up back to a 40 60 setup.......... now..... flash forward to today.... we had alot...
  6. Efrain

Valveman, Thank you for the input ! I tried the 30 50 setup and it works, but it takes a little longer to get to 50psi , about 90 seconds or so.... is that normal? What size pump should I look into.... It's a 6 inch drilled well, and the metal tag on it says it's about 400 ft
  7. Efrain

Rach4, Thanks for the input. Hadn't thought about well running low.... the 400ft into the ground, I would think it could produce lots of water. Update, I flipped the breaker this am a d pressure is reaching about 55 psi but not quite enough (60psi) to shut
  8. Efrain

Hello all, I'm new on here but this place has been very helpful. To give as much background as possible .....this will be a little long. I have an about 400ft well pump (no clue on model, just moved) with originally a 20gal wells troll pressure tank. Running on a 40/60 psi setup. About a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks