Search results

1. forgoil1

When toilet backs up, water seeps from base

The toilet doesn't rock at all. I've just finished remodeling the entire bathroom, and everything from floor to flange to seal top toilet is brand new and the install is just over a month old. Again, there are absolutely zero problems with normal operations, and there are no "obvious" signs...
  2. forgoil1

Thanks for your time, but I have a question. Is it possible I just need to tighten the base to the floor more? In other words, everything is ok, I just need to make a tighter adjustment to the floor in order to strengthen the seal? I try not to over do it when it comes to plumbing, so what...
  3. forgoil1

I just installed a new toilet, including a brand new cast-iron flange, all new subflooring, new wax ring..."the works"... I haven't had a single problem with leaking during normal use...it's been dry as a bone everywhere. Recently, we've been having some problems with our laterals (we're...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks