Search results

1. clawbennett

Installing Shower Cartridge before Shower Wall

Okay, newbie question here. We are redoing the shower, and I have probably a very basic question. We are installing a shower enclosure and before I permanently attach the enclosure wall on the shower valve/faucet side, I want to ensure there are no leaks in the plumbing and the valve. The...
  2. clawbennett

Odor from kitchen sink only (Well water)

Hello, We are on a septic system and well water to preface our situation. So for a while, we've been noticing odors from the kitchen sink. We have the typical sink, but have a vent attached to the drain system. There are no draining issues from the sink or the dish washer. The odor itself...
  3. clawbennett

Electric water heater with outdoor wood boiler

We have a Central Boiler outdoor wood boiler for heating the air and water for the home. The issue we are having is that we aren’t being supplied enough hot water for the house. The OWB is hooked up to the electric hot water heater via a sidearm. I have read this is not optimal for our...
  4. clawbennett

Bathroom Exhaust Fans

I haven't been able to figure it out, so I figured I would ask here. Who do we call with regards to bathroom exhaust fans and their ducting? They are not pulling enough moisture out of the air in the bathrooms and attached bedrooms and we are getting condensation on the walls and windows in the...
  5. clawbennett

Testing Bathroom Exhaust Fan Venting

Hello! Here's my situation.... We have a 2 story house with walkout basement. There are 4 bathrooms in the house. All of the bathrooms have exhaust fans installed in the ceilings, but the issue is I can not access anything other than the fan itself to see if they are properly vented out of the...
  6. clawbennett

Well pump OFF and water still coming in

I am trying to replace my pressure tank and even though the well pump power is off at the breaker I am still getting a ton of water coming in and draining through the drain hose. I’ve drained the pressure tank and shut off the valves to the house. The water is a steady small stream coming...
  7. clawbennett

Well Pressure Tank problems - Please advise

Hello! We bought a house and moved in at the end of 2018. The previous owner has done 98% of the home build himself including all the plumbing and such. We are new to having a private well system. And lately we've noticed the well pump kicks on quite a bit. If we flush the toilet, it kicks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks