Search results

1. Ki23

Boiler Pump

Hello all, I had a Lockinvar Knight 085 installed last year and it's been working great. It appears as though my primary pump keeps starting/turning off for no reason. Even when the Tstats are not calling for heat, it makes a banging sound and the pump gets really hot. I have even shut the...
  2. Ki23

Lochinvar Knight 085 boiler temperature settings

Good morning, This is the first time it's been below freezing since installing my Lochinvar Knight 085 boiler. Last night it was about 30 degrees outside here in Rhode Island my boiler was heating the house with 132 degree water. Whenever my thermostat dropped below 67 (where i keep it 24/7)...
  3. Ki23

Tri-level replacement

Good morning all, I've been reading these forums for weeks and getting great information from them. My situation is a little different as I have a 1978 tri-level house that has a furnace on the second floor only so we can remove that from the equation, I believe. I know how many therms I used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks