Search results

1. trotter13

Don't ask! Snapped the copper pipe on quick connect spray

I tightened up the quick connect fitting for the sprayer on the kitchen faucet. I tightened it up so good in fact I snapped the copper pipe that goes into the faucet. Anyway to fix this? Or is it new faucet time? Thanks, Tom
  2. trotter13

Yes they do clog! PEX elbow

I was reading a post about PEX elbow 90 degree. He asked do they clog? Well now I can confirm they indeed do clog. I have two elbows before my house filter. The water pressure got lower and lower. This went on for three weeks, then one day nothing. No water! I had to blow out my lines with a...
  3. trotter13

This drives me crazy. I'll let you know if it worked

To many times you read a thread and it finishes with I'll give you an update or I'll let you know if it worked. When all is said and done a simple thank you goes a long way too. I understand that when the problem is fixed a lot of people don't revisit the website and might have missed a post or...
  4. trotter13

How to test wire from pressure switch to wire under ground

I think I might have a short in my wire going from my pressure controller box to my well. It goes underground to my cement well hole as I call it. My well head is five foot down, inside a 5x5 cement square. Right now I've pulled the pump & the wires are disconnected. How would I test them before...
  5. trotter13

What to do? Running water when its single digits

I run my water through the faucet when its really cold outside especially with the wind blowing. It cycles my pump alot. But the alternative is frozen pipes. What should I be doing instead? Tom
  6. trotter13

Why I'm putting in a well pump myself

My local well guy's ripped me off. Charged me 285.00 to replace above ground 90 degree 5 inch length of pipe. It took them 15 mins of time. Billed for 2 guys. I helped while the other guy watched.I expected to pay 125. To 150. I called a different well company for a frozen pipe and they charged...
  7. trotter13

Pulled my first well pump some questions

My submersible pump 2 wire 1 phase 3/4hp. Kept tripping the breaker, pump is about 23yrs old. I pulled the pump, bought a new one with the same specs. Pump is piped with 1" poly. I bought 1-1/4 to 1" adapter, adapter tapers down like a ribbed fire hose. When I cut the poly I didn't do a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks