Search results

1. Ufengineer

Submersible Pump Pipe

My well is located inside my 14x16 foot shed about 3 feet from the exterior wall. I currently have two 1.25" galvanized pipe in the well. I believe 60 feet deep. The pipe is in 5 foot sections because there is no hole in the shed roof. I was going to try to reuse the galvanized pipe but have...
  2. Ufengineer

New Pump Question

So my new pump arrived today. I ordered a grundfos 22sq10-190. The packaging was damaged. Looks like someone threw it down a flight of stairs. The pump looks okay but the styrofoam was pulverized. There are bits of styrofoam everywhere even inside the pump screen. Should I be concerned...
  3. Ufengineer

Well Supply Source

Where is everyone getting their supplies from. I can't find sch80 threaded pvc. I can get regular sch80 nonthreaded but then woild need fitting. I also can't find stainless couplings. Most suppliers are saying that everyone uses sch40 in 20 ft length. I plan to use 4-20 foot lengths placing...
  4. Ufengineer

Well Help and Recommendations Most

I have a deep well jet pump, 1hp Myers pump with two 1.25 galvanized pipes going down 60-70 feet. The system was installed about 30 years ago. The well was installed in 1989, is 500 feet, and I believe has a 4 inches in diameter well casing. Don't know if it is pvc or steel. I believe the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks