Search results

1. can74

Help Needed With Cadet 3 Toilet

Most of the line is original to the house built in the 50s. They did add a basement washroom some years prior to me buying but I can't confirm the slope.
  2. can74

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you recommend a replacement flapper? No baby wipes... Just a case of not enough water, this I observed while watching water flow through the clean out opening after flushing toilet upstairs. For the time being I've been double flushing and filling the tub once...
  3. can74

Hi All, About a year ago I renovated my main floor washroom. Installed new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. Over the last year I've had to auger out my main sewer line 3 times because toilet is not moving waste with enough water. I did have the line scoped with a camera just to make sure it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks