Search results

1. Bruce2019

Stuck Pittless Adapter

Looks like the casing shifted a tiny bit or corroded heavily atop of the adapter. The part of the adapter that has to slide up is blocked by the side of the casing. It appears to be digging into the side of the casing. It's almost like the adapter countersunk into the casing. Tomorrow I will...
  2. Bruce2019

Stuck Pittless Adapter

C is where it broke. I already fixed the tee and have it screwed in the pittless hooked up to my engine lift with just a little tension. I just dowsed the pittless with vinegar and baking soda. I'm going to let that sit and see if she'll loosen a bit. I have a cheap plumbers camera with...
  3. Bruce2019

Stuck Pittless Adapter

Yes, that is what I use and the pittless is about 5 feet deep!!
  4. Bruce2019

Stuck Pittless Adapter

My tee is homemade. The fitting is similar but has pipes threaded on each side. It broke at the threads of the fitting. The pump has a nylon rope attached. I'm going to try to lasso a backup for I don't trust that old line! I just can't understand how it could be that stuck, It's like it's...
  5. Bruce2019

Stuck Pittless Adapter

Hi all, I have a real problem. I can't free up the pittless adapter on my son's well. I broke my tee at the top and I'm afraid to do it again because if it brakes at the pittless adapter, It will be bad. I have an engine hoist above the well case hooked to the tee and cranked it a few times...
  6. Bruce2019

How to remove Pitless Adapter Support Plate

Rob, I know this was a couple years back, but how did this come out? I have the same problem. I broke my tee at the top and I'm afraid to do it again because if it brakes at the pittless adapter It will be bad. I have an engine hoist above the well case hooked to the tee and cranked it a few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks