Search results

1. Btlvr

Hot Water Boiler and Rad system

The 1 1/4" Y fat pipes in the 1st pic coming out of the boiler are the supply. The 2nd pic shows the supply branching off to two 3/4" pipes going to the copper fin baseboards on the 1st floor and the master bedroom on the 2nd floor. The other two 3/4" pipes are the return going to the 1 1/4"...
  2. Btlvr

More pics!
  3. Btlvr

There are no Monoflow tees. The boiler is an HE-4 Series 3 with a Gold GV Boiler Control 1013-200, a White Rodgers Temp Control 11B83-8E1, a Taco Circulator 007-F5. On the first floor I have 2 cast iron rads with a 1" V110F1018 Honeywell valve. The rad in the room with the thermostat has a...
  4. Btlvr

Hello all! This is my first post. I've been searching the internet for information to fix my problem and keep finding differing info, or maybe not exactly what I need. What I have is a Weil-Mclain gas hot water boiler. I have a 2 pipe system starting with 1 1/4 " pipe that gets reduced to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks