Search results

1. RedBird52

Venting Question (With Photos!): Tieing together 3", 2", 1.5" where the 2" is vertical

I am so grateful for having access to this forum and all of the information contained within! Thank you everyone for sharing your knowedge with me! So, I have a super tight bathroom renovation. 1st floor is full bathroom and Laundry. 2nd floor is full bathroom. Before I install this vent...
  2. RedBird52

Experts, how is this rough plumbing plan?

The collection of knowledge on this form can not be found anywhere else! Thank you everyone in advance for your comments! We are trying to plan out a map of the rough plumbing with the following layout in the photo. Basicially from left to right we have a Toilet, a vanity, a shower, and then...
  3. RedBird52

Whats wrong in this photo? Rough Plumbing Layout Feedback

Hey Everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster! I love the knowledge on this forum! Please give me feedback -- what have I done wrong? In the below layout of a basement bathroom, we intend, a Toilet, Shower, Sink in that order. What is incorrect with the choice of fittings? A few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks