Search results

1. Drew777

Hard water near end of cycle

Hi Bannerman, I am in the country so I do have a well. The hardness was set that way because it still gave me hardness readings. As time went on I noticed water would be soft after a regeneration, and get harder as it got down in gallons. Should I reset the capacity? (is 35 crazy) And should I...
  2. Drew777

Yes, here's the link https://www.manualslib.com/products/Vitapur-Pro-Soft-Vws296gr-5888526.html
  3. Drew777

Hi Reach4, Thank you for the fast reply. My softener is set to 747 gallons after regeneration. So 747-150=500 (approx for simplicity)? I've been looking at the manual and the settings on the machine itself and I don't see where it says 'hardness level'
  4. Drew777

Hi guys, When my Vitapur water softener is near regeneration I find the water starts to get too hard. I'm finding myself going down to manually regenerate when its down to 100 gallons left (I'm guesstimating at that number) The plumber set it up. I don't understand the Low Medium and High Salt...
  5. Drew777

Need help programming Vitapur Softener

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so I apologize ahead of time if I do something wrong. I had a Vitapur VWS296GR water softener installed in the summer and I've noticed the water is still very hard. (I have a friend that gave me a pile of test strips and the reading is showing the hardest level)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks