Search results

1. waynereg

New P trap not draining

Broke the previous tail going into the floor while installing the new vanity in the bathroom. I used a new S trap kit to connect where the tail had previously broken off at the B nut going into the drain. The configuration looks very similar to the one I removed but now it takes 40...
  2. waynereg

T-KJR2-IN-NG takagi tankless

Figured it out. Look at the 6th photo. Cold water inflow is backwards. That plus cross flow from the broken shower mixer faucet. Quite embarrassing and compounded by all the other things going on.
  3. waynereg

Nothing occurred at all with any light or indicators. I had called Takagi tech support and they walked me through the troubleshooting process. Basically, I had to confirm that the flow sensor was connected and functioning correctly. First we went through the basic steps of isolating valves and...
  4. waynereg

None. I only get the flow rate and temps when cycling through.
  5. waynereg

Hello all. Having a troubleshooting issue. Recently installed a Takagi Tankless indoor NG water heater. I have checked the natural gas line and read all the troubleshooting advice there. ( checked flow, bled the lines, etc.) Hot and cold are hook up properly, have also been bled and the filter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks