Search results

1. Aaron Shrogman

Well cycling

I have a leak in my main line going from well to storage tanks. I won't be able to repair for about a week. Currently my submersible well pump, 220 V, 90 ft. deep, 40-60 pressure switch, 40 gallon pressure tank, is cycling at 1 minute of run time and 13 minutes of rest before the 40-60 shut...
  2. Aaron Shrogman

Adding an additional water storage tank ...

We have a submersible pump that pumps water up to a 2500 gallon tank. From there it drops about 40 feet to a second pressure tank, 30/50 psi switch and pump that pressurizes the house water system ... Currently there is a float valve in the 2500 gallon tank that controls water levels in the...
  3. Aaron Shrogman

Two pressure switch boxes on pressure pump installation?

In the attached picture you will see two apparent pressure switches installed in line (one black/one gray). This is the pressure tank/pump installation that pressurizes my house. It is not our well. Our well has a submersible pump that sends water to a 2500 gallon holding tank that then sends...
  4. Aaron Shrogman

Well diaphragm pressure tank

I’m also new here ... please bear with me. I have a 2 acre parcel with a well head and submersible pump, 2500 gallon storage tank and booster pump to service a 1700 sq foot house, 630 sq foot studio apt. and various site irrigation spigots. I estimate 30+ fixtures. My Hays 85 gallon pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks