Search results

1. Magalee

Are there any Standard Height Toilets for a 15" rough in?

Thank you for responding Terry. I think we'll go with the 12" rough in standard height and bowl Toto Drake and get a storage unit for around the toilet to hide the gap, as suggested by Reach4.
  2. Magalee

Thank you Reach4. Altering the wall isn't really an option, we've already finished the walls and tiled the floor. Really wanted a Toto but I hate the ADA height.
  3. Magalee

I have an older home with a 15" rough in. I've been looking at the forum trying to find a toilet that will work, and all the answers seem to say, go with a Toto, use the unifit adapter. However, all the Toto toilets seem to be Universal/comfort height, and while most guys may prefer that, as a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks