Search results

1. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

I didn’t receive a PM. I’ve never got one on this forum. Just making sure I can actually get them if you already sent it.
  2. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

Ok great. Thank you.
  3. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

I also like omnipure...... but as you said... Pentair is nsf certified which is great. Do you happen to know the costs of the Pentair 4-5 stage systems and the omnipure type systems?
  4. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

So with those links you provided...... should I contact impact water systems and ask to purchase the Pentair system? Are you with impact water systems? 4 stage or 5 stage? This system would be on a municipal water supply. I contacted my local water provider and they said no heavy metals or...
  5. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

Hi Dittohead, This helps a lot. I really appreciate your input. It’s hard to find any real information like you said. I’m new at this and am trying to learn how to get the best water for my family. I will return everything I bought. This system looks like a really good one. I live in Canada...
  6. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

Also, Where can you purchase that system online? I don’t see it listed. A few sites have it but show the price as zero.
  7. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

Thank you for the reply. That looks like a great unit. It’s hard to find NSF listed equipment. How could I utilize that unit with the concerns addressed below? There are a few reasons I didn’t select RO filtration and the setup I listed; 1. I wanted to keep the minerals in my water and UF does...
  8. Capndaft

Drinking Water Setup UF

Hello everyone! I’ve been reading through this forum and found a ton of useful info. Thanks to you all for contributing. My municipal water contains chloramine, fluoride, minor contaminants. I’ve been acquiring parts for my undersink water system and had a few questions regarding the correct...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks