Search results

1. Tom Chambers

Do we have any warranty experts.. on board?

Question: When a tech comes in and smartly voids your warranty does it void just the item the tampered with or does that void the entire system warranty.. My guess is entire warranty as the mfg can now say that unauthorized repairs have been made and it could afffect the entire system.. and true...
  2. Tom Chambers

Is there any excuse for a heatpump not keeping up other than improper sizing?

I recently had a new Trane GEO heat pump installed on my second floor and it runs 24x7 and when temp exceeds 80 it can no longer keep up... Its well insulated and etc... but no matter how bad the system is isn't it the job of the installer to analyze just how bad or poorly insulated a property...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks