Search results

1. Oregonian

First timer with a fresh dug 480ft well

A few questions before I order the stuff I need if anyone can chime in. 1. What specific clamps so I use on the poly barb fitting? 2. How many per fitting(2?)? 3. Is every 20 ft of electrical tape for the wire on the drop pipe the right method? 4. What weight rated stainless safety line...
  2. Oregonian

I was aware that I can change the psi on the PK1A, but wasn't sure why they had the option when ordering. Thought maybe it was a different internal part for maximum pressure. Must just be a convenience for easy setup. Is the low pressure cutoff for if you run the pump dry it stops to allow it to...
  3. Oregonian

I was looking at the Pk1A kit options and wasn't sure what pressure setting to go with, I was thinking 70. Also not sure if I needed low pressure cut off or not.
  4. Oregonian

My well report doesn't say where they started picking up the water. It only has one line filled out for water bearing zones, "from 180' to 410' ". After I originally received the report I called to ask the driller and he told me it was accumulative. When drilling the well he called me at 420 ft...
  5. Oregonian

Well fresh drilled I should say... Hi everyone, first timer here so forgive my ignorance on terms. I've been doing my research on putting a system in and this is what I've got so far. Any input on sizing and what brands to use in addition to what's missing or unnecessary would be appreciated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks