Search results

1. Matt10

Radiator line gave out.

one of the lines coming from a large convection radiator corroded out right at the radiator. I will fabricate a new line. It is 1/2 in. copper pipe One question the old line is a total of about 2.5 ft. and two 90 bends in the pipe. I would have to replace those with 90 elbows. Will this cause...
  2. Matt10

Need some boiler advise and education

First I have a Thermo Dynamics S series oil fired boiler about 25 years old. There are three heat zone lower level den small zone, 1st and second floor large main zone and upper level bedroom small zone The problem I've been having for the last three years is no heat on the second floor of...
  3. Matt10

Submersible pump help!!

I have a Oase Nautilus 60 pump about 20 years old. It is in a very specific application. basically since that pump is no longer in existence and a used one seems a long shot I am kind of grasping at straws here. It is making a bad noise (Bering). When I opened it up I found a grundfos water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks