Search results

1. Cassix

Rinnai ru98 help needed in Mountlake Terrace

Hello people, I was wondering if someone could help out with some advice. I live in Mountlake Terrace and im installing a Rinnai ru98 in Renton and my customer has hard water with a level of manganese .04 mg/L over the limit. Manganese is the stuff in the water that leaves a horrible stains on...
  2. Cassix

Restaurant, air gap or not

Im hooking up a 4 basin sink for a guy in a kitchen hes gonna use to serve food in and im not sure i need an air gap on the drainage. I hooked it up using that thin pvc bag trap are made of. Im second guessing myself now thinking i shouldve used schedule 40 and put in a gap. The job is in...
  3. Cassix

Rear discharge too high, now what?

Whats up fellas? So im installing this proflo rear discharge, floor-mount toilet. The problem is is that the stubout sits at 5 1/4" inches AFF. It just happens to be tile on the floor and tile behind it on the backsplash where are the stub outs its. I chipped some tile out around it and and I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks