Search results

1. dl219

Looking for a 10 inch rough in toilet with a 2 3/8 trapway.

Thanks, I wasn't aware that the difference was that minor. I'll probably go with the TOTO then. We have had clogging issues the last several years with the toilet that is being replaced, and its only a guess on my part about trapway size. - Thanks again!
  2. dl219

Thanks Terry, whats your thoughts on the Kohler 'Aqua Piston' flushing system. I've been looking at the Kohler K-3851 Cimarron round bowl for a 10 inch rough in. We need the round bowl for a tight space in front of the tub.
  3. dl219

Thanks much Reach4 & jadnashua, I appreciate it!
  4. dl219

Thanks, but I only have a little over 10 inches from the bolts to the tile wall. 10 1/2 at best.
  5. dl219

I'm looking for a 10 inch rough in toilet with a 2 3/8 trapway. It seems that everything I see with the larger trapway is bigger than 10 inch rough in. - Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks