Search results

1. FatLenny

Question on hose material for hydronic radiant heat

Thanks Dana, definitely agreed! And if Heataway went bankrupt, I doubt Watts would honor any pre-bankruptcy warranties, and like you say it is probably just the tubing, and probably pro-rated at that, leaving the warranty holder with approximately $1.25 recompense haha! The good news is that...
  2. FatLenny

Hey everyone, I was able to go visit the house again and actually identify the tubing, it looks like Heatway Entran Onix, which I see mixed reviews on throughout the web. Looks like some people say it is rock solid, whereas others say that it causes gunk in their boilers. It looks as if...
  3. FatLenny

Thank you for the response Dana! I have been doing a little more research and it turns out the system was installed 07/98. It has well-water (with a good filter setup) for the water. The company that installed it no longer exists (not a good omen haha!). I'm trying to dig up more records.
  4. FatLenny

Hi guys, I'm in the process of buying a house, and I really like the radiant heat in the floor in one of the rooms that appears to be an addition. During the inspection today the inspector showed me the tubing used and it looks like some sort of rubber (almost looks like a radiator hose for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks