Search results

1. Kodidavis29

What water heater setup for jetted shower?

I think I’m going to stick with my regular thought and go two 40s wife and I talked and this will limit us from abusing our resources and keep us in a limitation state. However in the future if we decide we need more it’s only a small out we will be. Now the fun part hooking it up. Plumbing...
  2. Kodidavis29

I don’t have a boiler I must of missread what he was saying.
  3. Kodidavis29

Alright guys I have a decision to make now. also need help. I have found 2 models and have been dealing with a plumbing supply house to see what is available. let me know what you think. Option 1 - 40 Gallon in series with my original 40 gallon. $500 Cost...
  4. Kodidavis29

Thoughts About this?? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Westinghouse-130-Gal-HR-6-Year-High-Efficiency-High-Output-Natural-Gas-20-Gal-Hybrid-Water-Heater-100k-BTU-Durable-Stainless-Steel-WGRGH20NG100F/302480437
  5. Kodidavis29

Would you thing this would be the best option just ditch everything and go for one of these?
  6. Kodidavis29

This house is unfortunately heated with forced air. I haven't bought the second tank yet I was a little distraught with the guy at the home center. he kept pushing me on tank-less and I explained to him all the research I have been doing and he just kept telling me I was wrong that Tank-less...
  7. Kodidavis29

Thanks guys I think I’m going to go double tank! I know it will be a easier setup and just not be a unlimited supply how long do you think a shower will last adding another 40gal tank?
  8. Kodidavis29

Hi guys new here but am torn about a decision to upgrade to a tankless water heater 11gpm Westinghouse model sold at the box stores and online. Or just add another 40galon water heater in series to my exsisting 40galon. My setup is a custom jetted shower just built with 4 jets 2.5gpm each a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks