Search results

1. Jen24

Pop up drain plug not coming out

I have a drain plug like just like the one in this video (). I have followed the directions in the video and it still won't come out. When I pull on it to remove it, it sounds like metal hitting metal. Almost like there is a bolt in the end not letting the plug come out. There is no screw to...
  2. Jen24

Leaking donut connection to cast iron hub

I have a leak at the connection of were this sewer PVC pipe connects via a rubber connector to a lead (?) pipe the goes into my concrete garage floor. What can I use and how can I seal this myself. I was hoping to use a product without taking this apart and redoing it since I am not versed in...
  3. Jen24

Battery backup for Tankless

Looking for battery backup for a Navien tankless. Any ideas other than Hugo? I have heard of a UPS type system but don't know anything about them. Saw a post that stated this: A standard desktop UPS for your PC will probably work to keep it going long enough to finish your shower, but if you're...
  4. Jen24

Peerless Shower Cartridge ? Trim 3056418 And Missing Piece ?

Wondered if anyone would know what cartridge this older Peerless shower (only) would use. The number on the trim is stamped U. S. PAT. 3056418 I did not want to take it out if I cannot find a replacement. Also there is some space between the handle and the rest of the trim (please see...
  5. Jen24

Grab Bar Installation

Is it ok to drill though a fiberglass 1970's American Standard shower stall to install a grab bar. If so what brand is a good one to go with? Also if drilling though is not a good idea what should I use? Would I just it anchor it the studs and just caulk around it when finished if drilling. I...
  6. Jen24

Warm to Scalding Hot

Hi I'm new to plumbing repair and have a question. I have a bath tub faucet that uses the Delta cartridge RP1991. It looks like the original cartridge. I have a problem that I think might be related to (I'm thinking) the failure of this cartridge and or the springs or seals. The problem is when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks