Search results

1. josh slone

No Water new pump and switch!!

All right so we have 40lbs of pressure at the gauge We do have a little water in the tank now. Bought a multimeter. Outside wires at 240 volts and inside at 240.
  2. josh slone

So I have not been able to purchase a meter yet as I’ve been unbelievably busy at work water has been working often on just an FYI this morning water is working perfectly fine and there is absolutely no water in the pressure tank. Not sure if that would help anybody or get any extra information...
  3. josh slone

The pump is at 527’ they hit water at 80’. They told me it was pumping 6-7 gpm. Is their a way to tell if it’s running out of water?
  4. josh slone

I have a 527’ well I had a well company come in and replace with a brand new 1.5hp pump. We had replaced the switch twice before this hoping that was the issue. Now we keep running out of water basically we run the dishwasher flush a toilet wash hand next thing you know nothing till next morning...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks