Search results

1. Patricia M

Best Toilet for Large BMs

Oh yes, I have two of those already. :) Even on a low toilet I need it. I already have the two round washlets that I will be moving to the new place. I find elongated seats very uncomfortable as they cut into my legs. Did I mention that I'm short? Thanks for your help! Your site is an...
  2. Patricia M

Best Toilet for Large BMs

My daughter has the same problem. She clogs every toilet with nearly every BM. We always get a visit from the hotel "engineer" while traveling. Any idea if any of those Caroma toilets will work with a Toto Washlet (round C200 or S300e)? I'm also wondering if anyone knows which would be low...
  3. Patricia M

Need a low toilet with a powerful flush

That's what shows in my purchase history, but it is possible that they changed the item listing, as I see that it shows a rim height of 16-1/8-Inch. The specs on the Toto website show that unless I get an Original Drake with 1.6 GPF flush the rim height is now over 17 inches. I should have also...
  4. Patricia M

Need a low toilet with a powerful flush

I am a petite lady in need of a short toilet (my 2015 Toto Ultramax II is the perfect height at about 14 3/4" bowl rim height). I use that in conjunction with a tall step stool for my feet. It needs to be compatible with a lower profile Toto bidet seat: S300e, S350e, S500e or S550e. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks