Search results

1. Scotty B

PNW Water Treatment Questions & Failed Attempt

The tests results are labeled as to where they were taken from, if they are multiple results. Otherwise they are after the pump which would mean no chemicals were introduced yet. At that time, as well, I did not have any chemical injection. I measured previously, I believe, with a method of...
  2. Scotty B

Thanks! The one local company I could get to come out and quote was one who originally suggested katalox which is what lead me back online and trying to learn as much as I could about the possible options. I definitely agree with your sentiment that there are so many parameters that make up...
  3. Scotty B

I'll try to make this succinct, I have read so many posts here and other locations about similar issues but am hoping for specific advice. Moved in to rural property that had a Kenetico single tank "media" filter and dual tank "softener" installed, no information on them since it was a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks