Search results

1. Doug Hjellen

Bradley. Kissler replacement , Tub faucet leaks, new stems?

My tub faucet leaks. Does it need new stems? Here are some pictures of my tub faucet.
  2. Doug Hjellen

WOW, what a movie!

The movie "Don't Look Up" was very entertaining. Starring:Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep Two astronomers go on a media tour to warn humankind of a planet-killing comet hurtling toward Earth. The response from a distracted world: Meh. It's on Netflix now. It's a 2021...
  3. Doug Hjellen

Snaking with back to back toilets, be careful people!

I was called out to a job to assist our service guy who was having an issue clearing a drain.......This is what I found when I arrived. The broken toilet is in a separate unit across the hallway. When he ran the large cables they went past the vertical, into the next unit and up the toilet...
  4. Doug Hjellen

Binford Blaster 1000 toilet bidet

And my wife wants me to put the seat down every time. Not just some times, but all the time. She gets grumpy, and it seems a bit more grumpy than grumpy should be. I mean..........who puts it down all the time? And why make me lift the seat each time? Know what I mean?
  5. Doug Hjellen

Binford Blaster 1000 toilet bidet

I went to my friends home to try out his Binford Blaster 1000, which very neatly cleans up after taking a dump. No need for paper anymore with that awesomeness. Triger control determines pressure from the hose. Just be careful how you point it, or like me, you're going to wind up spraying the...
  6. Doug Hjellen

It takes me 10 to 15 tries to flush my toilet

Fer sure you don't want to put baby wipes or condoms down your toilet. But seriously, have you thought of hiring a plumber that can fix that for you? And yes, I still think it's a good idea to keep stuff like baby wipes from being disposed of in the toilet.
  7. Doug Hjellen

White or clear caulking for a new toilet, plumbinghacks

New toilet..........should I use white or clear caulking. And how do I do a better job next time? This looks kind of messy to me. Just saying.
  8. Doug Hjellen

OMG, this is funny! How to install a towel ring?

This seems kinda hard?