Search results

1. HungaDunga

Handyman left me hangin

I wish I could have mounted the sewage basin flush to the floor, however, the previous homeowner who built here in the 90s had several floor drains and a wash tub in the daylight basement which drained over the hillside. I'm wanting to tie the exsisting floor drains into the ejector pump. Why...
  2. HungaDunga

Handyman left me hangin

Here are a few more pictures of my below grade bathroom. The young man who has done the majority of this work is a friend of the family who has been employed as a plumber for several years now but is still learning. I'm in a remote location with few plumbers available that are already in high...
  3. HungaDunga

Handyman left me hangin

I had a handyman attempt a plumbing project in my home (state of Idaho). I'm adding a basement bathroom with shower, toilet and lav in my utility room with a washer on the opposite side of wall. The picture is what he left me with, I'm thinkin the washer is gonna suck my lav ptrap dry. Am I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks