Search results

1. slowgsr

Touchless kitchen faucet for elderly.

So long story short my father in law is moving into an in law suite in part of my home, he's pretty good except on occasion at his old apartment he would leave the sink on, filling it to wash dishes and it would overflow. So my plan is no drain plug, and I would like to find a faucet that...
  2. slowgsr

Low yield well solution.

Last summer I successfully ditched my old 2 line jet pump and replaced it with a submersible in a flow indcuer, added a CSV and a cycle sensor. The system works flawless, no more noisy pump, and constant pressure. Its in a 30" bored well. About 55 feet deep, at the time static water was at 49...
  3. slowgsr

My submersible pump in a dug well setup.

Thought I would share. Flow inducer I built, trenched and buried new poly and power. Did a csv and new tank, plus a csv monitor. Nice and quiet, more efficient I'm thinking then my old 2 line jet. I wrapped the exposed steel to poly connection in blue skin after the leak test. I held the pit...
  4. slowgsr

Putting submersible in a dug well, and adding a pitless adaptor.

So I have a 30" precast lined dug well. Its about 55 feet deep, and there's 12 feet of water in it. I just measured, its been a very dry year. Regardless the well provides us with clean water. I'm tired of listening to the 2 line jet pump, and I'm considering having my father in law move in. I...
  5. slowgsr

2 line jet pump to fill storage tank

Hi. Can I use my 2 line jet pump to fill an atmospheric storage tank? 500gal. I'm unsure if this type of pump can operate without backpressure. I suppose once the pressure tank has water in it, that force would provide some back pressure. I have a low yield well, and I'd like to fill a storage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks