Search results

1. rdm190

Question about outdoor reset

It definitely does not have a bypass. I cannot justify replacing a 7 year old boiler. I think you are exactly right, a condenser would be perfect, I will plan on that next time.
  2. rdm190

I appreciate the input. The windows are new (last decade) vinyl Pella's, so I would agree with you that I have quite the excess of radiation now, compared to when the house was built. I am asking for some quotes to install a bypass. When the main zones calls, it frequently is satisfied in <...
  3. rdm190

I just installed a Tekmar 256 yesterday and had a few question about my settings. My system: 93 year old home, likely a converted gravity-hot water system. Unknown when It was converted. Blown in insulation. 2 zones: 7 cast rads and a baseboard rad on main zone, fin tube convector in an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks