Search results

1. Dave3333

Water volume low, will pressure booster alone help?

Good to know. Thanks for the input on everything and the diagram is very helpful. I appreciate it.
  2. Dave3333

Okay thanks my only real issue with all this is finding space for a 200 gallon tank. I like the idea of the submersible pump. Any specific brand/size of sub pump you would recommend?
  3. Dave3333

There is no other galvanized in the house, everything else is copper.
  4. Dave3333

So a float valve like this? https://www.doitbest.com/products/430366
  5. Dave3333

Sorry yes I must not have refreshed the page before I posted that. Thanks for the detailed response. I get the float valve from the city? If I ask them they will know what I'm talking about I assume? And then just set it up how you have it diagrammed but basically ignore the float switch...
  6. Dave3333

Thanks for input. So if the booster pump would help with pressure drop in shower but ultimately not volume. Would adding some sort of storage tank along with a booster pump help with both? Is that even an option? If so do you have recommendations?
  7. Dave3333

Thanks for the quick reply. Okay I see what your saying. So would a storage tank with booster be the solution? Or is there something else you can suggest?
  8. Dave3333

But wouldn't that pump (Scala2) maintain a better constant pressure? Seems like now that I did the pressure test with the faucet open there is a significant pressure drop. (From 45 to 14 psi) So wouldn't the booster pump stop that from happening?
  9. Dave3333

First time posting. I read through other booster pump posts but dont think they directly answered my question. I'm having an issue with water pressure/volume at my house. House was built in 1938. Turning on one faucet no real problem. But turn more than one on or use an appliance like washer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks