Search results

1. G13

Delta R22000 Shower tub remodel, diverter problem

yes, WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION FROM THE BEGINNING and i had just remembered when i spoke to him after i had posted with you guys was that when i first started the shower it worked fine. The next day I was using the wand to wash the new ceramic tiled wall, when i switched to all hot water the...
  2. G13

Hello guys, sorry for late response but i remedied the problem and moved on to other projects around the house (replaced front door/jamb and storm door and currently running security cameras around house). I spoke with a union plumber here in chicago and showed him video of my problem. He kind...
  3. G13

Not sure if first pic went thru
  4. G13

Hello, thanks to all replied, I appreciate the help. First of all yes, I made a mistake about the " not recommended for tub spout". To be honest I never went to the delta website, I should have done better homework on the fixture. I purchased online where Delta didn't state the full...
  5. G13

Hello, I just installed a tub and shower and wanted to use a diverter less tub spout for filling tub. I purchased an all in one valve and diverter. It is the Ara Angular model from Delta. The rough in came with the bottom capped and the top going straight into the attached diverter. To the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks