Search results

1. Scouper

Shower pan slope with a long narrow shower. How to slope pan without being too steep?

I am remodeling an old shower. thinking about the pan and slope. Stall is 6'6" long, by 33" wide, the drain is 26" from the front of the shower, and a little offset. Idea is to have a shower that does not have a door, just a partition glass that you step up, and walk around and into the shower...
  2. Scouper

PEX 90 fittings how much impede water flow?

I am a homeowner and recently have had PEX installed in a bathroom renovation. They put a lot of 90° fittings in to work around the joists and up into a shower area. I thought the idea with PEX was to reduce the number of fittings it seemed like there were fittings that could have been avoided...
  3. Scouper

Kerdi shower pan and drain over dirt?

I'm putting a small 30x30"shower in the basement. Id like it to be curbless so I'm cutting 30x30 into the slab (drain trenches over to sump and ejector pump). Can i use kerdi drain with a trimmed kerdi pan...and avoid having to pack the mud slope? The dirt under the slab is firm dry clay...
  4. Scouper

Small curbless shower into a basement slab

Hi, I'm trying to put a small bathroom in basement on slab, and include a shower. I feel like with tight space, (low ceiling too) nice to have curbless shower (planning on curtain). If I put a linear drain across the opening of the shower (where a curb traditionally is) will I have issues with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks