Search results

1. naykitop

What brand faucet is this?

I cant figure out what brand it is so I can buy and replace the aerator. Any ideas?
  2. naykitop

Odor in kitchen sink

Hi everyone. I have a double basin sink in the kitchen. When I dump large volume of water (say a medium size pot) into the side with the disposal, I can smell a bad odor coming from the drain on the other side of the sink. The same doesn't happen when I dump it down the side without the...
  3. naykitop

Hot water in cold line with recirculating pump on dedicated return

Hey folks. I've been reading quite a bit here and there are some very knowledgeable people who I think can help me solve this problem. When I purchased my home (about two years ago), the recirculating pump installed on a dedicated return line was not working. The seller gave me $200 for...
  4. naykitop

Recirculating pump installation question

I'm in LA County, California. I'd like to replace the recirculating pump on my water heater. I have a dedicated return line already in place. Do I need to have a valve on each side of the pump? Currently I do not, but a plumber I called in to do the job wants to charge me an extra $500 to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks