Search results

1. michaelmew

Laundry Advice on Re-route Drain and Vent

My wife wants me to convert our side by side W/D to stackable. No big deal, right? Just move the plumbing and electricity. Unfortunately, the original builders didn't leave me anything to work with before going into the slab. The existing tee is already reduced to 1 1/2" for the vent. So, I...
  2. michaelmew

Stacked Washer/Dryer Connections

The next room in my DIY renovation is the Laundry Room. Our existing layout is side by side W/D with a small cabinet above. My wife has requested additional storage and a folding space. This has pushed us toward a stacked W/D. I have exactly zero experience with a stacked system, so maybe this...
  3. michaelmew

DIY Code Help/Advice

Hello, first time posting, first time tackling a large project and I could use some wisdom. To make a long story short, my inspector is reviewing work that was previously done w/o a permit under my current permit. He has asked me to change the sanitary plumbing while I have the ceiling opened...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks