Search results

1. Chenxi LIU

Secondary roof drain

Hello: I have a question about secondary roof drain, I am designing a plan right now, we want to use internal secondary roof drain, and run the pipe on the ceiling of the top floor, to the exterior wall, it is like a scupper on the ceiling level of the top floor. We can't use direct...
  2. Chenxi LIU

SLOPE OF ONE MAIN SEWER

Hello: I have a question, can you change the slope of one main sewer, for example, at the beginning of the sewer you have 1/8" slope, but then with more sanitary connected to the main, 1/8" is not enough any more can you change the slope to 1/4"? Thank you Chen
  3. Chenxi LIU

Ejector pump horizontal distance

Got it, so with the extension ring, this kind of problem can be solved, thank you.
  4. Chenxi LIU

The slope is 1/8, there are not much fixtures connected to the sewer pipe, only one bathroom, one washing machine in a 4" pipe. So there should be only 4" drop. But I wonder if it is because some fixtures have traps and the sewer has to start pretty low position from the ground level.
  5. Chenxi LIU

I am a plumbing designer, I recently got a comment from one plumbing contractor about the horizontal distance between the fixtures to the ejector pump, the distance between my furthest fixture to the ejector pump is around 30', and he said it is the pitch required for the distance is far exceed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks