Search results

1. Harrygbh

Sewer smell

Thanks ill try that but still wondering what would cause traps to have water sucked out could it be a plugged vent pipe so when toilet is flushed it could do that or if I had a cracked pipe wouldn't I see leaks
  2. Harrygbh

Sewer smell

Let me be clear. I did not use Drano in the toilet I used it in the sink and the tub I did not plunge anything my toilet flushes fine my sink and tub drain fine
  3. Harrygbh

Sewage smell from toilet and difficult landlord

Since its a rental call the housing authority in your city and tell them. It's not JUST sewer gas its Methane gas as well which can make u very ill as well as being combustible in high concentrations.
  4. Harrygbh

Sewer smell

Two weeks ago I used Crystal Drano on both my upstairs bathroom sink and bathroom tub and two days ago I I started getting sewer smells in that bathroom I don't know if I have a clogged vent pipe or a bad seal on the toilet there's no gurgling everything seems to be running fine there's no...
  5. Harrygbh

Toilet "sucking" water from tub trap?

Well why would that suddenly happen then after 40 yrs of not happening? Also if venting from rooftop is clogged wouldnt all fixtures in house regardless of floor have sewer smell. Wouldnt all traps get sucked dry when toilet flushes
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks