Search results

1. Pluto

Help with Valve Identification / Shower Handle

Hi folks, Need some help identifying this valve here and I am grateful for any help you can provide. This is in a frequently used kids' bathroom. The trim/handle fell off and needs to be replaced, pretty urgently. The shower trim / handle has no markings and whatever screws were originally...
  2. Pluto

Need help- IKEA Rinnen, second installation issues

Hi everyone, I am installing another IKEA Hemnes vanity with sink and am running into an issue. The first install was tough, but my wife and I managed to finish it without any leaks. This time, I got the RINNEN plumbing connections connected, but am finding a leak coming from behind the...
  3. Pluto

Toilet Installation - SOS

Thank you for your reply. It's a waxless seal; FluidMax Better Than Wax. I hope that helps clarify. Thank you.
  4. Pluto

Toilet Installation - SOS

Hi everyone, Our Glacier Bay toilet has been rocking and moving every since we bought our house. This is my third or fourth reattempt at re-installing it without shaking, but to no avail. To begin, the flange, which is only glued and not screwed, sat above two layers of tile. (The previous...
  5. Pluto

Converting gas water heater

Hi everyone. I am urgently looking for some guidance about a hot water heater replacement and would really appreciate your help. We have a 50 gal gas water heater that is vented through a chimney in our 1927 house. Both the chimney and the hot water heater have not been well maintained and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks